How will you know if you have sagging floors?
- Sloping floors, sometimes creating a gap between the floor and interior walls.
- Cracking in the interior walls and gaps around door frames, caused by a wall sinking along with the floor.
- Doors that stick or have been planned in order to close.
- Gaps between existing columns and girders in the crawl space or basement.
- Shimming between existing columns and girders in the crawl space or basement (a sign of past repair attempts)
- Evidence of moisture, wood rot, and compression of the floor joists in the crawl space or basement.
Tar Heel Basement Systems offers solutions for all of these concerns. Call to schedule your FREE ESTIMATE with a Foundation Specialist today!