Business North Carolina's Mid-Market Fast 40 List
Awarded on Monday, October 2nd, 2017
Forty North Carolina companies were honored on Monday, October 2nd at Pinehurst Resort for being named to the 2017 N.C. Mid-Market Fast 40 list. The list ranks mid-size companies based on revenue and employment growth.
Tar Heel Basement Systems made the list for a first time, coming in at #27. There were many incredible companies on the list which shows promise for North Carolina’s economy. Owner Pete Burgess also had the privilege of speaking on the panel for the roundtable discussion on North Carolina’s economy.
Eligible companies must:
• Be headquartered in the state of North Carolina
• Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit
• Be either privately owned or publicly traded
• Have net annual revenue in the range of $10 million to $500 million
• Demonstrate sustained revenue and employment growth over the past 3 years