PolyRenewal™: A Revolutionary Solution for an Age-Old ProblemSchedule A Free Inspection
Friday, December 5th, 2014
Many buildings and homes have been built on a poured concrete slab and the trend is growing. Though easier to take care of than basements and crawlspaces, slabs can still be seriously damaged by soil settlement. Doors and windows can be pulled out of square, dangerous edges and cracks can be created and, in the winter, water can pool and turn to ice.
It is best to get your slab, sidewalk, patio, or driveway crack fixed as soon as possible. The problem will only get worse over time and the solution will only get more expensive. Some companies will suggest full concrete replacement or mudjacking. Both of these “solutions” are dated, very expensive, and extremely intrusive. The PolyRenewal™ solution is the smartest way to go.
What is PolyRenewal™?
PolyRenewal™ is a polyurethane substance that is injected, through small holes, beneath a sinking slab. It slowly and gently expands to raise the sunken piece up to a smooth finish. It is relatively inexpensive, non-invasive and will not rot, mold, or wash away beneath the concrete.
Benefits of PolyRenewal™
- Fewer Holes Need to be Made: Different form mudjacking, PolyRenewal™ does not need giant holes in the slab to administer the expanding polymer. Holes smaller than a penny will fit the nozzle of the polymer injector.
- Lightweight: PolyRenewal™ polymer is less than 4 pounds per cubic foot compared to mudjacking slurry which weighs in at a whopping 120 pounds per cubic foot.
- Quick Cure Time: After just 15 minutes, you can walk and drive over the PolyRenewal™. Mudjacking and concrete slurry will take days to cure.
- Waterproof and Environmentally Friendly: Along with staying put and resisting any erosion, PolyRenewal™ will not rot or deteriorate underneath the concrete.
- High Capacity Lifting Strength: The lifting force of PolyRenewal™ ranges from 2,000 to 4,000 pounds per square feet. It is regularly used to fix roads, bridges, grain bins, industrial buildings, railroads and warehouses.
If you see cracks in your slab, dangerous edges in your driveway or sidewalk, or gaps in your patio, PolyRenewal™ is the ideal solution. We proudly fix sinking concrete in Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, Lexington, Mount Airy, Lenoir, Bristol, Statesville, Taylorsville, Abingdon, Boone, and nearby. Call or email for your free estimate today!
Last Modified Date:
3400 Walsh Pky, Suite 220
Fayetteville, NC 28311
611 Summit Ave, Suite 5
Greensboro, NC 27405
208 Millbrook Rd. Suite C
Raleigh, NC 27609
3333 Air Park Road
Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526
1209 Culbreth Dr., Ste 205
Wilmington, NC 28405
2910 Griffith Rd
Winston-Salem, NC 27103