Building Solid Foundations Scholarship
*Purpose: To redefine the construction industry by empowering our youth to seek careers within the construction field and challenge industry standards!
*A local high school student will receive a $1500 scholarship towards college/university that offers a Construction Industry focused curriculum/program.
To be considered, an applicant:
- Must be currently enrolled in 11th or 12th grade.
- Must attend school in the Triad community of North Carolina, which includes the following counties: Alamance, Caswell, Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Guilford, Montgomery, Randolph, Rockingham, Stokes, Surry and Yadkin.
- Winning student must be willing to participate in press release and media engagements announcing the award, including (but not limited to) photo, video & written news releases.
- Duplicate entries will not improve a candidate’s odds of selection.
- The judges will base their decisions solely on the information provided within the email submissions.
- Please provide detailed information so the judges can give the applicant full consideration.
- Deadline for application 1/19/18.
- Recipient will be selected & notified on 1/31/18.
To be considered, please submit the following information:
*By submitting this information to Tar Heel Basement Systems, applicants agree and allow Tar Heel Basement Systems to share with the public.