When you look out your window, do you see an uneven sidewalk or cracks in your driveway? Tar Heel Basement Systems uses polyurethane foam to lift concrete slabs in Greater Greensboro.
How does PolyRenewal® fix sunken concrete? It relies on the unique qualities of expanding polyurethane foam, making it:
- Environmentally safe
- Waterproof to prevent future erosion
- Quick and without the mess
- A lasting solution!
In other words, PolyRenewal® takes the original concept of mud jacking and combines it with modern knowledge and technology.
PolyRenewal® not only results in a solution that looks better and lasts longer, it is less destructive to the applied surface. Mud jacking uses a heavier fill to level the surface and requires a larger quantity of injection holes along with larger sized injection holes.
PolyRenewal® is installed in a simple 4-step concrete lifting process that results in a safe, secure and level concrete slab. Contact Tar Heel Basement Systems to meet with one of our concrete repair experts in Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, Lexington and nearby. We will inspect your foundation or concrete slab and provide an estimate to have your sunken concrete slab lifted with PolyRenewal®.
PolyRenewal® Installation Steps:
- Step 1: Small 5/8-in. holes are bored through the sunken slab.
- Step 2: An injector port is installed in each hole.
- Step 3: High-density foam is injected into the port, where upon it expands and lifts the slab.
- Step 4: With the port removed, the holes are cleaned and patched with cement.