Introduction and Scope
We do not provide services to persons outside of the United States of America (USA), and the Sites are intended for use by person in the USA. If you access the Sites from outside the USA, you do so voluntarily and understand that information collected on this site, including information that you submit, is maintained and processed in the USA. By submitting your personal information to us on this site, you agree to the maintenance, processing, transfer, and storage of your information in the USA.
Minors, and Children Under the Age of Thirteen (13)
The Services do not target anyone under eighteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13), do not use or provide any information through the Services. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under that age of thirteen (13) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal and email address, telephone and fax number, and any other similar information submitted by which you can be identified;
- that is about you but is not readily usable to identify you; and
- about your Internet connection, the equipment and software you use to access the Websites, and usage details, such as Internet (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), language, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate the Services, which may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies; and
- when you connect with social media through the Services. The Services may offer you the ability to use Instagram, Facebook or other social media services in conjunction with certain Services. When you access the Services through your Instagram, Facebook or other Social Media account, the Services may, depending on your privacy settings, have access to information that you have provided to the Social Media platform.
We will not ask you to submit sensitive information, such as your financial account numbers, health information, employment history, social security numbers, drivers’ license number, and payment card numbers, through the Services. If you decide to voluntarily disclose this information, you consent to its use and disclosure. Please be aware that we cannot ensure the privacy and security of this information.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or in connection with your use of the Services may include:
- information that you provide when you interact with the Services including (i) filling in forms or posting material; (ii) requesting our services; (iii) participating in contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions sponsored by us; and (iv) reporting problems;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and mobile phone numbers), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- your search queries on and use of the Websites and other Services.
You also may provide information by publishing or displaying it on public areas (hereinafter, “Posted”) of the Social Media Pages or Authorized Links, or by transmitting it to other users of the Social Media Pages, Authorized Links, or third parties. All comments, content and materials you Post or transmit on or through the Social Media Pages or Authorized Links and/or that you provide to us or our affiliates through other means, such as electronic communications, are collectively referred to herein as “User Contributions”. Your User Contributions are Posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Websites or Social Media Pages with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Websites, Social Media Pages and Authorized Links, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to the Websites and Social Media Pages, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites and/or and Social Media Pages; and
- information about your computer equipment, software and/or internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may be aggregated and not specifically identified with your name, but we also may maintain it or associate it with your name and other personal information that we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
Use of these technologies helps us to improve the Websites and/or Social Media Pages and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- better market our services;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to your individual interests;
- speed up your navigation; and
- recognize you when you return to the Websites.
We also use this information to analyze trends, administer the Websites, diagnose technical problems, derive each user’s approximate location, perform audits, and conduct security and fraud monitoring and detection.
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature (DNT) that signals to the websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. The Services do not respond to Do Not Track Signals. Many other websites and applications do not currently respond to web browser DNT signals because such signals are not yet uniform. For more information about DNT signals, please visit http://donottrack.us/. Other third party websites may keep track of your browsing activities when they provide you with content, which enables them to customize what they present to you on their websites.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. These third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
Email Communication Options
We may send you commercial and advertising emails from time to time. You can opt-out of receiving these emails by following the instructions to unsubscribe at the bottom of the email. This opt-out applies to commercial and advertising emails only, and does not impact online or digital advertising that does not rely on your email address, and does not apply to emails that we may send to you primarily regarding your account or transactions with us.
Text Messaging and Alerts – Opting In and Out
By submitting your telephone number on any of our Sites, you expressly consent (opt-in) to receiving marketing and informational texts and calls, including without limitation auto-dialed or pre-recorded messages, to the telephone numbers that you provide, including any mobile telephone number, by us or others on our behalf. Such messages may include responses to your requests for information on the Services, appointment and account status and reminders, alerts, fraud prevention or investigation efforts, and/or information about promotions, new products and events. We also may provide you with other opportunities to opt-in to receiving such text messages on the mobile phone number(s) you have shared with us. We will not contact you via text messages or alerts for marketing purposes without your prior affirmative consent.
You do not have to opt-in to text messages and alerts to use the Services, to receive a quote or to make purchases. If you opt-in, standard messaging and data rates may apply. You can always opt-out of text messages by replying STOP and can adjust the settings on your mobile device to turn off push notifications. For more information regarding our text messaging and alerts, please contact us the email or number set forth in the “Contact Information” section below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- to present the Websites and their contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill other legitimate purposes related to our business for which you provide the information;
- to administer, contact you about, or contact anyone you have selected about contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions sponsored by us for which you choose to participate;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to improve the Services;
- to enforce applicable policies;
- for compliance with laws and regulations;
- to notify you about changes to the Company, the Websites, or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business or the Services;
- to third parties in order to perform services requested or functions initiated by users;
- to identify a user in connection with communications sent through the Services;
- to users to share information with friends and other users through the Services;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Service users is among the assets transferred;
- to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
- to fulfill the legitimate purpose related to our business for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to address misuse of the Services (including without limitation unauthorized access to any system, spamming, denial of service attacks or similar attacks), or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety;
- to defend against legal claims; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose aggregated information about users of the Services, your User Contributions, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
By using a Website or other Services, you consent to the disclosure to others as described in this policy. If you do not want us to disclose your information to third parties to market their products or services to you, please contact us as outlined below in the Contact Information section. Please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may contact us as outlined below in the Contact Information section to request access to, correct or delete any information that you have provided to us. Please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented reasonable measures on the Websites that are designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone and urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Social Media Pages or Authorized Links. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to or through the Services. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services. By using any Website or other Services, you acknowledge and accept these risks.
2910 Griffith Rd
Winston-Salem, NC 27103