PolyRenewal: The Future of Concrete RepairSchedule A Free Inspection
Friday, December 12th, 2014
Concrete is used for so many different purposes and is unfortunately susceptible to cracking and sinking due to soil settlement. Since concrete is poured directly onto compacted soil, any moisture changes, temperature changes or other shifts in that soil will affect the concrete on top. Cracking, sinking and other unwanted concrete movement resulting from this change used to take heavy cement slurry and invasive tactics to repair. The PolyRenewal System is a new alternative that is quicker, easier and more successful than any other solution on the market.
Advantages of PolyRenewal:
- Lightweight – PolyRenewal weighs 4-6 pounds per cubic foot compared to the 120 pounds per cubic foot of the conventional fill material. This means that there will be almost no additional weight added to the supporting soil below.
- High Capacity – The polymer used in this process can expand to lift much higher loads than typical concrete solutions. It is regularly used to repair highways, pipelines, bridges, grain bins, industrial buildings, railroads and warehouses.
- Accurate Lift – The reaction time of PolyRenewal foam allows for a calculated and precise lifting operation
- Waterproof and Environmentally Friendly – PolyRenewal polymer is completely waterproof, will not wash out and is unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles. It can also be used to stop infrastructure leaks.
- Non-Invasive – The equipment used to install PolyRenewal can be used in very limited access areas and only requires a very small drill hole.
- Short Cure Time – The polymer used in the process cures in only 15 minutes after which it can handle immediate loading and even heavy traffic.
- Compressive Strength – Commercial grade PolyRenewal material has an in-place compressive strength of 11,000 pounds per square foot and may often exceed 15,000 pounds per square foot.
- Consolidates Soil – Along with filling soil voids and lifting concrete, the PolyRenewal polymer densifies the soil below.
PolyRenewal Design Considerations
- Based on the specifics of the concrete problem, one of 6 different polymer blends can be chosen to tailor and customize a solution.
- PolyRenewal 250: Ideal for use on typical flatwork with lighter loads.
- PolyRenewal 400: Higher capacity allows for use in commercial and industrial applications where higher loads are anticipated.
- PolyRenewal JS: Formulated for joint stabilization when material flow is required.
- PolyRenewal 400H: Hydro-insensitive foam used when water is present.
- PolyRenewal TB: A fast setting foam engineered with an extremely low exothermic reaction temperature used to minimize erosion on excavations.
- PolyRenewal SS: Single part polyurethane designed to bind and stabilize loose soil.
We proudly offer PolyRenewal in Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, Lexington, Mount Airy, Lenoir, Bristol, Statesville, Taylorsville, Abingdon, Boone and nearby. Call to schedule your free estimate today!
Last Modified Date:
3400 Walsh Pky, Suite 220
Fayetteville, NC 28311
611 Summit Ave, Suite 5
Greensboro, NC 27405
208 Millbrook Rd. Suite C
Raleigh, NC 27609
3333 Air Park Road
Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526
1209 Culbreth Dr., Ste 205
Wilmington, NC 28405
2910 Griffith Rd
Winston-Salem, NC 27103